Thursday, June 18, 2009

Paperific starts tomorrow!!!

And I'm going to be there!

But not until Sunday, it turns out.

Never mind, I'm there all Sunday, working on the Stampin' Up! stand, and browsing around whenver I'm allowed a break.

Here's a sneak - two cards from my display. They both use one of my favourite new stamp sets : Fifths Avenue Floral. Look out for different demonstrator's takes on this one - EVERYONE is doing something different - it's just so versatile! My two here are pretty different, they hardly look like the same set.

The pink card here uses one of the flower stamps, stamped in black on Very Vanilla, and coloured with Watercolour Crayons (lovely things they are - they come in the 48 special Stampin' Up colours!).

The orange/green/yellow card uses the same stamp set, stamped all over a sheet of Very Vanilla, using Pumkin Pie, Summer Sun and Olive Green (and I think Ruby Red too). These colours all come from the Earth Elements family - that's why they are extra specially harmonious.

You can get this gorgeous stamp set from me by hosting a workshop, or just making an order - it's priced at $45.95 (plus a small postage charge). That's for FIVE stamps in a neat storage box.

Who's "G"? I think it has to be Gail, my upline's upline, and a very nice friend.

So, I'll be running Make and Takes on Sunday at 10 am (first cab off the rank), and demonstrating at 1pm. I'll be swapping ATCs from about 1.05pm (tee hee, can you work out what I am demonstrating?).

No comments:

Post a Comment