Friday, July 24, 2009

Penguins for sale at the Craft Fair!

Yes, actual penguins (see?)

This is a punched card I've made. At the Stampin' Up stall, we're offering handmade cards for sale, something we usually don't get to do.

So I've been busy making multiples of my recent favourite design, the little penguin. Want one? Sure you do! Come to the craft fair and buy one.

Want to make your own? Well, I could just tell you how, but if you live near me, I could come on over with all the gear, and show you! How's that for a deal! Just get some friends together (a few is fine, more is fine too) and we'll have a night of stamping and punching fun. That, my friends, is how easy a Stampin' Up workshop is. I might even bring cookies.

The colours here are some real favourite; Old Olive and So Saffron, as well as Basic Black and Whisper White.

1 comment: