Saturday, August 1, 2009

NOW the mini catalogue starts!!

All Aboard!

Additions to this blog over the next few days will feature items from the Spring Mini Catalogue.

Here we have "Choo Choo", the gorgeous little train set. It's made of all solid stamps, so of course, I've stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock (the best stamping cardstock I've ever used) for crisp, clean images.

What do you know, the animals from Wild About You like to ride on the Choo Choo train! I love it!

As you can see, I got my "Right on Track" wheel going, in spite of having no handle for it. For your information, yes, it can be done, but it's a bit of a bother. At a mighty $7.50, I'll be ordering the handle. Then, once I have a handle, I can get more wheels, eh?

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®
Supplies used:
Stamp set: Choo Choo, Wild About You, Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Stampin' Around Wheel : Right on Track
Ink :
Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Brocade Blue

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done here Pauline - very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete