Sunday, August 2, 2009

Open House August 12 - Come Along!

To celebrate the start of the Spring Mini catalogue, I'm having an Open House at my place, and you're invited!

What will we be doing? Well, I'll demonstrate a few things (I could go on like that all night, so you'll need to stop me). I'll have samples for you to look at, and plenty of products for you to see first hand, handle, and maybe even use. I'll have a make and take project ready to go, so you can make something of your own. There will be catalogues to browse through, and you can buy a full catalogue on the night. And of course I'll have a copy of the Spring Mini for you. The kettle will be on, and there will be baked goodies. I like to bake, and eat, so that's an important feature.

Here's the details:

Date : 12 August 2009
Place : My home - call or email me for the address
Time: 7.30pm
Cost : nothing, of course!
Can I make an order?: Sure! But you don't have to.

I'll ask you to RSVP by phone or email.

And my sample here is a set of blocks, decorated with the very sweet Choo Choo stamp set from the mini. I used ordinary acrylic paint on them - I confess I did the whole thing rather quickly; you could certainly get a neater result - but I was INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment