Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My first Bagalope!


Bag-a-what? A Bag-a-lope, of course! It's a little bag made from an envelope, a cool trick known to lots of stampers, and cultivated by Stampin' Up! demos everywhere, because they are easy to make and demonstrate.

I just had to be different though - couldn't make a straight forward one for my first one...

So I decided it would be a BIG one - made from a C5 envelope (that's the one that fits a piece of A4 paper folded once). You know, a smaller bag would be more sturdy - well obviously! But the person the gift is for needs a LOT of chocolates.

And instead of tying the top up with an elegant ribbon, I went for this cool handle. The secret's the tag punch, folks!

I've used stamps from the Hello Again set, and the Retro Remix wheel (wheels are the secret of bagalope decoration). Those stamps will be coming in the Summer Mini Catalogue, in December. And of course, my two favourite colours, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.

Hmm, well, I'm sure I could do a fancier one, but I have to say, that was pretty fun and easy for a quick gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment