Thursday, December 17, 2009

What? Stamps on special?

Yes, it's true, Stampin' Up are having a SALE! There's a clearance of certain inventory items, and I'm very pleased about a couple of them.

First of all, check the list on this page, that'll show you what's on offer.

Next, grab your catalogue, and see what we're talking about.

Finally, recoil in delight as you discover ALPHABETS! HALF PRICE! Yup, three of them, two of which I don't already have. There's the Jumbo Outline alphabet (excellent, and used in my Giraffe card here). You can colour it in! You can overlap the letters. The "o"s are circles.

Then there's the Big Deal alphabet, which I've shown in full here (yes, it took some computer wizardry to do that, so you can be impressed). Oh wow, I need that one.










And there's also the Wild West alphabet, a very ornate and cool one...

Each of the alphabets is use $38.98 (that's half price). Good deal!

And there's more besides, but you'd better have a look. As my little friend Giraffy the Giraffe* would say, "Too cool".





* must work on that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment