Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Houses from the Good Neighbours set

I've been at it again.

Here's what I made when I tinkered around with the Good Neighbours set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Now, who wouldn't want to make a table full of these?

I made heavy use of the Stamp-a-ma-Jig stamp positioner, which made the alignment a breeze. I stamped four houses (for the sides, I've use the "upstairs" part of the taller house), in Old Olive. I added a roof to two of the house parts (in Pumpkin Pie), and then snipped with care. I left a tab inside, and used a tiny dot of glue to hold the house together.

Did you know you can get this stamp set for FREE? Yup, it's a bonus with any order of $100 regular Stampin' Up stuff. And there are three other Sale-a-bration sets to choose from too - and you can earn all of them if you want. Check the brochure. Yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, these are really cute. Congratulations on also being 'found'

    Cheers

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute Pauline, how very creative of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete