Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy New Mini! There's a BIRD PUNCH!

Yay! There's a new mini catalogue out, and it's super-cool! I mean it, there are some fabulous products, that have had even the demonstrators scrambling. Here's one:

It's a punch - a bird punch! It's a two-part punch - that is, the bird and wing are separate pieces, encouraging you to punch them out of different cardstocks. The elegant branch is nice enough to buy just for itself, but there it is, included in the SAME punch. Oh my! At $30.95, this extra large sized punch is a lot of fun. And it's a new design too - it folds flat. Works well, and stores like a little flat brick.

Want a closer look? Course you do:

I've had a play with one of the stamps from the Circle Circus set as my "texture", and my colour scheme here is Kraft (brown), Kiwi Kiss (awesome green) and Summer Sun (brilliant yellow, but I've toned it down behind the bird).

I've sponged all the edges - once you start sponging, you can't stop.

So - the bird punch is just one of the new goodies. There's a whole mini catalogue to look at, and I have a few spare copies still. Let me know if you want one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wondering if you could give me info about the bird punch (what sizes they come in and where I could order one). I'm looking for a larger punch - about the size of a business card or slightly larger.

    I'd love to hear from you :) Thanks!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete