Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm going to Convention!!


Woo hoo! I'm off to Sydney for the Stampin' Up convention - two days (and a bit) of fun, friendship, and getting revved up about making stuff, showing how to make stuff, and sharing the love generally. I have swaps to share - about 100 of them! So with any luck, I'll get to come back with 100 different arty things from other people.

Here's a photo of my swaps - but it doesn't show the whole thing ... stand by for that.
You like the owl? It's from Fox and Friends, my first unmounted stamp set. It's in the current mini catalogue.

1 comment:

  1. hi pauline thanks for sharing your very cool swap at convention. all my fiends love your lolly idea and i suspect we will be having a few of them at our kids birthday parties over the next few months. hope you don't mind but i have put a photo of your cool swap on my blog

    ReplyDelete