Friday, June 4, 2010

Bargains! Bargains!

Oh boy, this is what we need - just THIS WEEK, four really popular punches are on special, at 35% off. Now, this only applies until Tuesday, when a new offer will appear. No, I don't know what. But I'm looking forward to it! The Scallop Oval punch is included - one of the most amazingly popular punches - see it in use here. And here (that's a penguin card, so we love them).

Here's some stuff I laboriously cut and pasted from the Stampin' Up web site...

Deals of the Week

Throughout the month of June, we are bringing you a new deal every week! With the Deals of the Week, you'll get up to 50 percent off a selection of products from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue!

This week's deals:

Scallop Square punch - $30.95 $20.12

Trio Flower punch - $30.95 $20.12

Boho Blossoms Punch - $30.95 $20.12

Scallop Oval Punch - $30.95 $20.12

See what I'm sayin' - the Scallop Oval Punch - yay! A little bit of gorgeous for $20 and change.

I'm putting in my own order shortly, you want me to include yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment