Thursday, September 30, 2010

I told you you'd need Fifth Avenue Floral


So, I claimed, back here, that you'd be needing the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. Here's more proof.

In this example, I've gone nuts with watercolour pencil. I've overlapped the lines, and used the odd resulting shapes ... bit of fun, a bit fussy. A bit time consuming, I have to say, but that gave me plenty of time to listen to some music.

New favourite colour scheme - Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie - bright? You have no idea!

And here's more evidence... I coloured just one flower (with those well known alcohol based markers, but honestly, water based ones would give you a lovely result too). The newsprint background paper is, the new 'Newsprint' designer paper by Stampin' Up. So glad I can finally indulge my newsprinty leanings in "official" projects - the ones where I am trying to show off the products I am so pleased to be allowed to offer for sale!

The scalloped edges have been stamped with our gorgeous music wheel stamp - oh, yum!

And "This is no Humbug" is straight from the decorative paper. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment